Exam Code: 300-160 (), Exam Name: DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-160 Exam.
Check 300-160 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two technologies can you use to automate the deployment of a data center network? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco ACI
- B. Cisco WAAS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco PfR
- E. Cisco DFA
NEW QUESTION 2
You deploy a new Cisco UCS system and use switching mode for storage communication. Which type of port should you configure as the interconnect to the SAN network?
- A. FCoE storage
- B. appliance
- C. server
- D. uplink
- E. FCoE uplink
NEW QUESTION 3
You must configure resiliency for Fiber Channel uplink ports on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects. Which feature should you configure?
- A. A port channels
- B. An appliance ports
- C. vPC
- D. a unified storage ports
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the Exhibit:
Which action does Cisco ITD perform when a node fails?
- A. evenly distribute traffic across all the remaining nodes.
- B. transparently adds nodes to the waf-dg
- C. assigns failed node buckets to another active node
- D. removes the failed node from the waf-dg
NEW QUESTION 5
Which technology provides additional scalability and simplification of an Ethernet network, providing more efficient forwarding and eliminating the need for the STP?
- A. OTV
- B. vPC
- C. PVST+
- D. FabricPath
NEW QUESTION 6
Drag and drop each Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect feature on the left to the correct forwarding mode on the right.
Explanation: End Host Mode:
MAC learning on server ports only Active-active link utilization Switching Mode:
Uplinks (Ethernet) blocked according to STP
NEW QUESTION 7
Why would you configure FCoE to use jumbo frames?
- A. to enable the network to create a no-drop CoS
- B. to provide a credit-based flow control mechanism
- C. to prevent a Fibre Channel frame from being split into two Ethernet frames
- D. to provide prioritized processing that is based on bandwidth allocation and low latency
NEW QUESTION 8
You plan to configure OTV multicast. What must you enable to use SSM?
- A. IGMFv3
- B. PIM-DM
- C. IGMPv2
- D. PIM-SM
- E. PIM Anycast-RP
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a Cisco UCS B-Series chassis. To connect to a blade server by using a remote KVM console, you should connect to the IP address of which component?
- A. mgmt0
- B. CIMC
- C. IPMI
- D. CMP
NEW QUESTION 10
Which item represents a method of increasing storage utilization efficiency?
- A. thick provisioning
- B. thin provisioning
- C. transparent provisioning
- D. weighted provisioning
NEW QUESTION 11
Which description of UDLD aggressive mode is true?
- A. is enabled by default on all fiber-optic interfaces
- B. can be configured on point-to-multipoint links only
- C. is enabled by default on copper interfaces
- D. can be configured on point-to-point links only
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two STP port types are available in Cisco NX-OS? (Choose two.)
- A. normal
- B. edge
- C. blocked
- D. root
- E. point-to-point
You can configure a spanning tree port as an edge port, a network port, or a normal port. A port can be in only one of these states at a given time. The default spanning tree port type is normal. Edge ports, which are connected to Layer 2 hosts, can be either an access port or a trunk port
NEW QUESTION 13
What is used to insert services when using Layer 4 to Layer 7 service insertion in the Cisco ACI?
- A. device scripts
- B. tenant administrators
- C. policies
- D. function profiles
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option can be used to provide a nonproprietary method of load balancing and redundancy between the access and aggregation layers in the data canter?
- A. vPC
- B. PAgP
- C. LACP
- D. host vPC
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options are included in a dynamic vNIC connection policy? (Choose two.)
- A. network control policy
- B. chassis connectivity policy
- C. adapter policy
- D. LAN connectivity policy
- E. number of dynamic vNICs
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement accurately describe the allocation of IP pool for out of Band management of cisco?
- A. A maximum of eight OOB IP address can be configure to access the CIMC on the server
- B. The management IP address used to access CIMC on a server can be out of band address the inter connect via the fabric uplink port
- C. A maximum of Sixteen OOB IP address can be configure to access the CIMC on the server
- D. The management IP address used to access CIMC on a server can be out of band address the inter connect via the Management port
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-160 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-160-exam-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As)